Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+4
Drangor
somename
cameron
Zuu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Zuu

Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Hey, please take the time to go over this application, it won't be an A-Star work and it won't keep you too long, thanks.

Name :
Arron

Time Zone :
GMT(00)

Fluent Languages :
English

In-Game Characters :
Zuu, Seiige, Tiitan, Capsule, Weddingtackle, Ouch.

Gamemaster Experience :
GM'd on various servers such as, Whompers PvP, Atilla PvP, Warcry, all lasted aslong as server lasted, i also worked on a server with my uncle for around 3 months, never got round to completing it as work got in the way.

Coding Knowledge [None is needed] :
i have none.

How would you help the server?
: i know the guys, i am understandable, considerate and fair.

A little about yourself :
My names Arron, im from England, Manchester, i work as a qualified and fully trained Mechanic, i am a bit of a night hawk and i love to daoc, i play pretty much all of the time i get free other than socializing.

Why should we make you gm? :
Because i myself belive i could be a great "catch" if you like, to this server, as i am friendly with the people and they
themself will tell you i will do all i can to help out, and i don't really see any Eu ( time zoned) GM's that are online, this way the hackers get away with stuff till a later date.

Think ill add my own topic here, in a way related to gm expierence.

What did you do as a GM on other servers? :
I mainly worked as a peacekeeper, making events, pleasing the players, and understanding peopels views about the server.

Thank you for reading, and get back to me when possible thanks, Arron

**EDIT** im going to list a few "Special" events i usually do here.

Family Guy ( Popular adult cartoon )
The players form up on the forum and form a script for a due date, on that date they have to act it out with there in characters, using /emotes is a must do, *also do-able in VENT*.
with rewards ofcourse.

Alien Vs Predator ( Popular movie/game )
First of have to create a custom enviroment, i use Tuscan Glacier as the ice is cool.
what happens is the players get morphed into the closest thing available that looks like aliens, or predators( face huggers ), then they battle it out, also add in some mobs to attack the Predators, the goal is to get to win zone, Predators have a slower movement and cannot buff. The aliens have to kill them to win however if 3-5 predators get through ( dependant on players ) the aliens can still win aslong as no more than 3.5 get past.

Saw ( Popular Movie(s) )
Custom enviroment filled with random traps, its a maze players have to get through, or do thing kill people to get through ect. just like the movie.
Back to top Go down
cameron

cameron

PostSubject: Re: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:16 am

+ 1 for me
Back to top Go down
somename

PostSubject: Re: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:21 am

+1 from me cus hes really friendly ingame and sounds good Razz
Back to top Go down
Drangor
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:41 am

+1, because I've played with him for ages. I know he's capable
Back to top Go down
Mojinbo

PostSubject: Re: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:59 pm

+1 he is a good guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Zuu wrote:

Gamemaster Experience :
GM'd on various servers such as, Whompers PvP, Atilla PvP, Warcry, all lasted aslong as server lasted, i also worked on a server with my uncle for around 3 months, never got round to completing it as work got in the way.

who where you on atilla?
Back to top Go down
http://instant50.roflforum.net
Mellylein

PostSubject: Re: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:19 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Zuu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Zuu

PostSubject: Re: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:35 pm

On atilla, i was either, Weddingtackle, Victim, or Honed, don't remember too well, was a while

BTW shawn do you have MSN or a messaging service i can contact you by?.
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down
http://instant50.roflforum.net
ashar

PostSubject: Re: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Uh Oh, i can feel the retaliation against my hero already from me killing you......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]   Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Zuu's GM Application form. [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1