Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Avlabane GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avlabane

Avlabane GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Avlabane GM Application   Avlabane GM Application EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Name(In-Game): Avlabane, Zelki, Charmi, Agthoer, Avla

Name(RL): Chaz

Application Position: Co-Admin / GM

Languages: I speak English and a little bit of Spanish

State / Country: Indiana, USA

Time Zone: EST Standard Time (USA)

Former Staff Positions: Camlann PvP (Admin), Exile PvP...a.k.a. New Chaos Theory (Admin), ForbidenRealms, Infinity PvE / RvR , Evolution RvR / PvP, Pandemonium PvP (Admin), Digital Revert, The Labyrinth, [i50] The Labyrinth, Instant 60, and a couple others that I don't remember off the top of my head.

About Me: I have been playing DAoC for about 5 years now. I have been both a GM and Admin on multiple servers, including live, and I work VERY quickly and efficiently. I am well versed in all the GM and Admin commands and I can do everything from creating mobs to creating stat cap items. I have some experience in coding but I can only alter already existing ones…I cannot write them. I work in-game very well and I can finish most tasks in a very small amount of time. I have been looking for a solid GM or Admin position for a while now due to servers randomly going M.I.A. for various reasons and was hoping, perhaps, I had finally found a good server that I could offer my services to.

Thanks for your time and I hope you find my skills of use to you in the building and running of your server. Smile
Back to top Go down
Roy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Avlabane GM Application   Avlabane GM Application EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:49 pm

"Former Staff Positions: Camlann PvP (Admin), Exile PvP...a.k.a. New Chaos Theory (Admin), ForbidenRealms, Infinity PvE / RvR , Evolution RvR / PvP, Pandemonium PvP (Admin), Digital Revert, The Labyrinth, [i50] The Labyrinth, Instant 60, and a couple others that I don't remember off the top of my head."

I don't know why we wouldn't accept this guy. +1
Back to top Go down
Werewolf
Admin
Admin
Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Avlabane GM Application   Avlabane GM Application EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:23 pm

I concur.
Back to top Go down
Viruz

Viruz

PostSubject: Re: Avlabane GM Application   Avlabane GM Application EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:47 am

Very Good Gamemaster !

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avlabane GM Application   Avlabane GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Avlabane GM Application
Page 1 of 1