Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elrawen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED]   erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Name: Frederic

Time zone: +1 (Belgium)

Fluent Languages: English, Dutch, a bit german (reading only), basic french

in-game characters: Erggreogr

Gamemaster experience: i know all commands + scripts commands. been 1 year gm by now. was gm on daoc revenge and atm i'm on brotherlands

Coding Knowledge [None is needed] : learning Smile

How would you help the server? : sinds i know a lot of dol. helping the gm if they got problems. helping people.

A little about yourself : been playing from the closed beta. of daoc had lucky that i was in Smile dunno how long that is but it's long.

Why should we make you gm? : why well you decide. i can't say why. i just know i know a lot of things that a gm can do.
Back to top Go down
Peanut

PostSubject: Re: erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED]   erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

+1

European, experienced Smile
Back to top Go down
Elrawen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED]   erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:19 am

not much replies here ^^
Back to top Go down
Roy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED]   erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:35 am

elrawen wrote:
Name: Frederic

Time zone: +1 (Belgium)

Fluent Languages: English, Dutch, a bit german (reading only), basic french

in-game characters: Erggreogr

Gamemaster experience: i know all commands + scripts commands. been 1 year gm by now. was gm on daoc revenge and atm i'm on brotherlands

Coding Knowledge [None is needed] : learning Smile

How would you help the server? : sinds i know a lot of dol. helping the gm if they got problems. helping people.

A little about yourself : been playing from the closed beta. of daoc had lucky that i was in Smile dunno how long that is but it's long.

Why should we make you gm? : why well you decide. i can't say why. i just know i know a lot of things that a gm can do.

pretty much bolded everything because all of that, cause we could use people who know/are learnign C# and is a euro GM. also seems to know a lot about the game considered he started from closed beta. +1
Back to top Go down
Surmm

PostSubject: Re: erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED]   erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:16 am

+1 . expiriensed player who knows much about game .Good thats he is from europa so there will be less time holes when no GMs online Smile
Back to top Go down
Elrawen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED]   erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:30 am

Surmm wrote:
+1 . expiriensed player who knows much about game .Good thats he is from europa so there will be less time holes when no GMs online Smile

Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED]   erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Surmm wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://instant50.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED]   erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

erggreogr's gm app [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1