Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drangor
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED]   Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Name : Anders

Time Zone : GMT + 1

Fluent Languages : English and Swedish. But I also know some german which I've studied for 3 years. And some japanese, which I've studied for 2 years now.

In-Game Characters : Drangorinja, all my chars are named Drangor[something]

Gamemaster Experience : First experience was my own local server I put up for practice, which got me a co-admin spot at Unholy Pvp ages ago. I don't even think anyone remembers it. Then I've been gm on plenty of servers I can't even recall the names of. My biggest merit would be being the co-admin of the first Insane Pvp.

Coding Knowledge [None is needed] : Studied Java for about a year now, but I know the patterns of the C-family and I've looked at C#. If I'd grade myself from 1 - 10 I'd say I'm at about 3. Capable of making what's needed, but not in a fancy way.

How would you help the server? : By providing more support where it's needed, be it coding or just casual observing for hackers. I've been around for some time and know much of how freeshards are. I'm probably something of a jack of all trades when it comes to being a gm. Although it was some time ago since I was one, so I might need a refresh on some of the lastest updates on DOL.

A little about yourself : I'm 18 years old, live in Stockholm, Sweden. Got my first computer when I was 3, learnt how to type "It is a good day to die" before I held a pencil for the first time (Good ol' Warcraft II). Was forced to start my own webpage when i was 10 (Evil parents!). This should tip you off that I like computers, alot. I suppose one could call me patient and tolerant. I would also proclaim that I'm able to look at problems from more than one perspective. And finally I don't think everything is black and white, there are grayscales.

Why should we make you gm? : Since I'm bored with other stuff in the real life, meaning I'll spend alot of time dedicated to the server. Hopefully I can contribute to the server too. And since I'm mostly just standing at my rock, observing. I could actually do some useful observing instead.

//Drangor
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED]   Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:17 pm

seen him on most of my servers, friendly person +1 from me
Back to top Go down
http://instant50.roflforum.net
Shawn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED]   Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED] EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:34 am

btw its MY ROCK!
Back to top Go down
http://instant50.roflforum.net
Drangor
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED]   Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED] EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:15 am

So you think ^^ But we all know who the real owner is
Back to top Go down
cameron

cameron

PostSubject: Re: Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED]   Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED] EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:49 am

cool guy +1
Back to top Go down
Volcan

Volcan

PostSubject: Re: Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED]   Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED] EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:21 am

Drangor is awesome +1

~Volcan(Krs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED]   Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Drangor's GM Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1