Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Banned Retep

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Retep

Banned Retep Empty
PostSubject: Banned Retep   Banned Retep EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:57 am

Ok, so, I just got banned...
I think I know what I did wrong, I was RP farming my own char... I'm really sorry for that but I didn't know it was forbidden Sad I logged an other char to ask Priestess why and how long, but that account got banned too :S

So I know have 2 banned accounts, for something I didn't know was forbidden, without a warning or something :S

Could you please reduce the punishment? to character delete or something? Or at least tell me if its a temp/perma ban?

I'd really appreciate it, and again, I'm sorry for breaking the rules, I didn't know them

Char: Retep

edit: Ok, I found out my little brothers account is banned too =( I think this punishment is a bit too hard =S I wasn't even RR6 and I got an IP ban or what? =(
Back to top Go down
Volcan

Volcan

Banned Retep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Retep   Banned Retep EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:04 am

I'm sure you were IP banned, and I'm also sure you knew that RP farming was definally not ok

How would that be allowed? Thats not fair to the other players.

Good luck getting unbanned

~Volcan
Back to top Go down
Werewolf
Admin
Admin
Werewolf

Banned Retep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Retep   Banned Retep EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:01 am

You don't get a warning for rp farming, I dunno who banned you but they did the right thing, and now you know and knowing is half the battle!! G.I. Joeeeeee!! Find out who banned you and see if they will unban you. But your character will probabaly be deleted or your account.
Retep wrote:
Ok, so, I just got banned...
I think I know what I did wrong, I was RP farming my own char... I'm really sorry for that but I didn't know it was forbidden Sad I logged an other char to ask Priestess why and how long, but that account got banned too :S

So I know have 2 banned accounts, for something I didn't know was forbidden, without a warning or something :S

Could you please reduce the punishment? to character delete or something? Or at least tell me if its a temp/perma ban?

I'd really appreciate it, and again, I'm sorry for breaking the rules, I didn't know them

Char: Retep

edit: Ok, I found out my little brothers account is banned too =( I think this punishment is a bit too hard =S I wasn't even RR6 and I got an IP ban or what? =(
Back to top Go down
Retep

Banned Retep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Retep   Banned Retep EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:40 am

Priestess banned me...

I was wrong and it's okay if my chars will be deleted... But I'd love to play on that account again and I won't break the rules anymore
Back to top Go down
NiZPaK

NiZPaK

Banned Retep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Retep   Banned Retep EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:51 am

reset ip + make new acct? lewls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nizpak
Sponsored content

Banned Retep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Retep   Banned Retep Empty

Back to top Go down