Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

fcuk banned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fcuk1213

fcuk banned? Empty
PostSubject: fcuk banned?   fcuk banned? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:20 pm

hey i was banned a few days ago and im not really sure what i did. i talked to other players on that server and they said it was for speedhacking.. i have never hacked i dont even have the brains to do something like that but i think what it was is that theres a bug or something with winged helm arti where the speed only goes away if someone attacks u directly, it doesnt go away if u attack people. meaning-(my scout which attacks from distance doesnt loose its speed boost unless i get attacted directly in melee) i can see why this may have been seen as speedhacking but in all honesty that isnt what happened Sad i also didnt even receice a heads up or any kind of message from any admin i just walked away from my desktop for a smoke and when i came back my game was logged out and when i tried to relog is said i was banned. i really wiuld apprectiate it if u can test what i just said and when it turns out that im right can u pls un ban me? i rly like playing on that server and iv always followed the rules and been respectful to admins/players so its really disheartening that something like this happened. pls respond! i also would like to make a donation and need to know how to go about doing that. great thanks - fcuk
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Admin
Admin

fcuk banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: fcuk banned?   fcuk banned? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
http://instant50.roflforum.net

fcuk banned?
Page 1 of 1