Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Peanut's GM app =)

Go down 
+4
spyrax
Surmm
Ouch
Peanut
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Peanut

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Name : Peter

Time Zone : GMT +1

Fluent Languages : Dutch, English, German and a little French(studied it for 3 years)

In-Game Characters : currently Peanut, more to come...!

Gamemaster Experience : some WoW-GM experience but no DAoC yet

Coding Knowledge [None is needed] : none, willing to learn though

How would you help the server? : Well, I think I can help quite a bit, for instance by answering questions in 4 different languages, removing unwanted players from the server and ofcourse, hosting events Smile (the usual GM-job I guess)

A little about yourself : Ehm, here we go:
I'm Peter, I'm 15 years old. I live, since 4 years, in Germany, but I go to school in the Netherlands. That's because I lived there b4 Smile I've played DAoC and WoW quite a bit, mostly on private servers. I have been a GM on a private WoW server and I loved to help people out and stuff. Never been a GM in DAoC and I sure want to give it a try! I'm willing to spend a lot of time on this server, helping out other players!

Why should we make you gm? : Hmm, I think think this server could use another GM (I mostly see 1 online if I play) and I think I'm the right guy for that. I do need to learn a bit about the DAoC-GM business, but I think I can be a great help by answering questions and keeping an eye out for unwanted behavior

Yours,

Peter Smile
Back to top Go down
Ouch

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:19 pm

PEANUTTTTTTTTT

+1 for being a GM's assistant!
Back to top Go down
Surmm

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:25 pm

-1 to young
Back to top Go down
spyrax

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Surmm wrote:
-1 to young
Back to top Go down
Roy
Admin
Admin

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:49 pm

A european GM would be awesome. The age is a problem but I'm pretty sure something can be settled. Let's see where this goes and I'll talk to you more in game.
Back to top Go down
Peanut

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:58 am

Okay Smile

I understand that the age is a bit of a problem... I'm kind of young... but I don't think I can't do the job as a 15 years old Smile
Back to top Go down
FinalFury

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:42 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Roy
Admin
Admin

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:31 am

Peanut wrote:
Okay Smile

I understand that the age is a bit of a problem... I'm kind of young... but I don't think I can't do the job as a 15 years old Smile

true, and I never said you couldn't. coming from me this is hypocritical but you also gotta be pretty mature. sure, I run my mouth off on my PvP char in broad some times, but who doesn't? you can't let PvP rivalries/deaths/something of that nature affect your status as a GM. but from what I've seen you don't really rage when you die or speak much at that, which is a +1 for maintaining your temper. like I said hit me up in game and let's talk more or group or something.
Back to top Go down
Peanut

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:52 am

kk, I'll send you a message if I see you online Smile

edit: misspelled
Back to top Go down
Roy
Admin
Admin

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:09 am

Didn't talk much because I'm about to fall out of my seat from exhaustion but yeah, +1.
Back to top Go down
Drangor
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:17 am

+1, because I've talked with him in game. Acts more mature than most of the adults.
Back to top Go down
Elrawen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:14 am

great Smile there aren't many who speak dutch ^^
you go to school to the netherlands may i ask where?
not that i live there but a friend of mine does.
sinds i live in belgium

+1 from me.

ever need some tips pm me on the forum peanut ^^
Back to top Go down
Peanut

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:37 am

Cool Very Happy I go to school just across the border in Gelderland Smile
Back to top Go down
Elrawen
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

Peanut wrote:
Cool Very Happy I go to school just across the border in Gelderland Smile

oh yeah i know where that is Smile
Back to top Go down
Peanut

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:22 pm

lol Razz I'll send you a PM with exact locations if you want ^^

backontopic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peanut's GM app =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanut's GM app =)   Peanut's GM app =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peanut's GM app =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instant 50 :: Community :: Staff Member Applications-
Jump to: