Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

frozenblades GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dietrich1010

frozenblades GM app Empty
PostSubject: frozenblades GM app   frozenblades GM app EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Name : Dietrich

Time Zone : PST

Fluent Languages : english a little german

In-Game Characters : frozenblades

Gamemaster Experience : i was a GM on a thid server for a little while but the server closed due to lack of money. name on that server was frozenrope

Coding Knowledge [None is needed] : none

How would you help the server? : i love to help people and make the game more enjoyable for everyone with events and dragon raids and such.

A little about yourself : well were to start my name is Dietrich i am 18 and from Seattle, Washington i am finishing up my senior year in high school and played on the basketball team. i have played DAOC from the day release of TOA and fell in love with the game right away.

Why should we make you gm? : you should make me a GM because i love to help people and make it so they can enjoy them selfs here and bring more people to come. i also love making events and helping newbies with any problems they have i can play up to 5-6 hours a day and would love to be part of your team.

thank you

Dietrich Fenske
Back to top Go down
Ouch

frozenblades GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: frozenblades GM app   frozenblades GM app EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:43 am

cooool guy played with him before
Back to top Go down

frozenblades GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instant 50 :: Community :: Staff Member Applications-
Jump to: