Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleave

Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED] Empty
PostSubject: Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED]   Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED] EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Name : Darian

Time Zone : Central

Fluent Languages : English

In-Game Characters : Cleave

GameMaster Experience : I've been a GM on many smaller servers none really big. I know a lot about in-game as a GM. Can make zones, mobs, items, etc... I know to not break any basic rules. Examples: No modding characters of any kind, cussing other players, etc...

Coding Knowledge [None is needed] : I know a bit of c++ no c# though

How would you help the server? : I would help the server by being committed to the server. I would be on whenever i could to help players with their needs and to make game play fair for others.

A little about yourself : I live in Florida! I am currently in High School( Freshman ). I am 15 years young. I am very athletic. I love basketball, baseball, and ping pong.

Why should we make you gm? : You should make me GM because I am a trustworthy person, I can devote my free time towards helping the server, and I will not cause problems with players or other staff members.
Back to top Go down
Ouch

PostSubject: Re: Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED]   Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED] EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:19 pm

ha, reject.
Back to top Go down
cameron

cameron

PostSubject: Re: Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED]   Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED] EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:21 pm

all i have to say is GO BASEBALL and go PINGPONG tongue +1 seems cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED]   Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleave's GM Application [REJECTED]
Page 1 of 1