Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Do something...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leeshis0019

Do something... Empty
PostSubject: Do something...   Do something... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:22 pm

New character have absolutely no chance on this server. It's the exact same way on every PvP server.

The only way you'll have a chance is with a Slam tank and even then a 10L0 armsman can hit you for 500 and it just makes it useless.

Server is going to go down the drain quickly just like EVERY other PvP server has unless SOMETHING changes.

Also, why the hell is there no haste potion? Savages are ridiculously op'ed because of this and there are so many wardens running around it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Ouch

Do something... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something...   Do something... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
leeshis0019

Do something... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something...   Do something... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Lol...fuck off Ouch. What do you play, a Warden + Warrior duo?

This server is incredibly boring with all of the Warden + Anything Duo's. What's pathetic is that is all you can do unless you started at the very beginning and made some sort of Caster Duo which I've seen around.

Seriously though...how many times have the i50 servers been remade? Their populations dwindle after a couple of weeks and people start hacking into accounts.
Back to top Go down
Volcan

Volcan

Do something... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something...   Do something... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:56 pm

I started off when most people were rr10+

I have a

rr9 ELD rr11 BD rr10 Nightshade rr8 Sorc

It's not hard seriously

Welcome to PvP
Back to top Go down
leeshis0019

Do something... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something...   Do something... EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Lol, and what did you Duo with on each of those? And I highly doubt you started off when MOST people were rr10+. The server is really not that old.

This server is not going to last. All I've seen lately are Warden Duo's. That is it.
Back to top Go down
Volcan

Volcan

Do something... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something...   Do something... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:10 am

The BD was the only thing I duo'd with and if you havn't noticed, most people get rr10+ in 1 to 2 days

So there goes that theory...
Back to top Go down
Ouch

Do something... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something...   Do something... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:15 am

make a toon call it rpfarmerh
make another toon call it rpfarmera

go goth tower and have fun cheers thats how i got rr11 in 1 hour
Back to top Go down
Jesstylez

Jesstylez

Do something... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something...   Do something... EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:31 am

i started when etne was 12L+++ and i got 11L in about 4 days.
most of the time i played SOLO so its not that hard to grow up here.
btw i played a thane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do something... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something...   Do something... Empty

Back to top Go down

Do something...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instant 50 :: Improvements :: Suggestions-
Jump to: