Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Implent Rp Transfer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisura

Implent Rp Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Implent Rp Transfer   Implent Rp Transfer EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:48 am

Hey guys , is there any reason for not implementing rp transfers ?
I'm getting bored of my char , would like to roll something else but it sucks to start at rr5 because you will get ganked the whole time.
If you give me the reason that ppl will overpowered toons , i have to say that there's no really imbalanced class , lots of ppl will think Warden..but it's only strong against melee classes , and if lots of ppl roll warden there will also be some who roll casters , the server will balance itself.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Werewolf
Admin
Admin
Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Implent Rp Transfer   Implent Rp Transfer EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:02 am

Yes, its because the rp/bp rate is high enough to where you don't need rp/bp transfer.
Back to top Go down
Volcan

Volcan

PostSubject: Re: Implent Rp Transfer   Implent Rp Transfer EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:24 pm

All this is true what werewolf says as I explained in this other suggestion http://instant50.roflforum.net/suggestions-f11/slow-down-rp-rate-t53.htm
Back to top Go down
Ouch

PostSubject: Re: Implent Rp Transfer   Implent Rp Transfer EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:46 am

Leet ^^^^^^^^

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Implent Rp Transfer   Implent Rp Transfer Empty

Back to top Go down

Implent Rp Transfer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Instant 50 :: Improvements :: Suggestions-
Jump to: