Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]

Go down 
+10
Surmm
Ouch
cameron
Mellylein
Mojinbo
Epsilon82
Gizer
crankythewanky
Viruz
Etne
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Etne

Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] Empty
PostSubject: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:13 am

Name : Nicola

Time Zone : GMT+1

Fluent Languages : Italian,English

In-Game Characters : Etne, Atlfrf

Gamemaster Experience : Only in private shard with Hamachi but i know almost all command that a gm need to know.

Coding Knowledge [None is needed] : I'm studing computer engineering i know C and java but i can learn C# if u need it

How would you help the server? : I know daoc very well becouse i played it from italian beta servers, so i can help u to find bugs do class belancement and "control" if anyone cheating. I also like make events GvG or PVE.

A little about yourself : I'm italian, i'm studing at univesity. I love playing daoc and i also love sports like football and basketball(yes i'm not only a nerd:D).

Why should we make you gm? : I play a lot of time and know very well daoc and i want to help u to make a good server becouse i saw a lot of istant 50 pvp that after the first week went down, so i want to try to help in doing a good one.

See you soon.
Back to top Go down
Viruz

Viruz

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:17 am

1- from my side,
u flame me full with sends
because i killed u ;/
Daoc is JUST a [GAME] !
Back to top Go down
Etne

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:28 am

Viruz wrote:
1- from my side,
u flame me full with sends
because i killed u ;/
Daoc is JUST a [GAME] !

uhm.. i don't want to flame so i don't answer u.
Back to top Go down
crankythewanky

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:37 am

i dont like him too hes not positive in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Gizer

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:41 pm

He is a good person with right competences, he have play daoc by long time.

Positive!
Back to top Go down
Epsilon82

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:49 am

Cuz hes an outraging Kiddy.
Insulting players.. Emotespam and Provoking. i dont think he'd be a good choice
Back to top Go down
Etne

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:52 am

wow all this only becouse i kill u, i hope shawn doesn't care about opinions of someone that is only angry becouse i kill him.
Back to top Go down
Mojinbo

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:01 pm

i am in the same guild like him.. i knew him now 2 weeks .. he is a nice person so +1 from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Mellylein

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:21 pm

+1 etne is a good and friendly player ... all mean he are flaming but i play now more then 2days with him ... and he dont flame
Back to top Go down
cameron

cameron

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptySat May 22, 2010 3:21 pm

he's a cool guy +1 for me also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Epsilon82

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Something funny happening here right now. Those who votes FOR u are just those guys, who just grouped with u, or still playin in ally with u. btw Etne.. u dont even knew my name before , and my IGname is a diff one ... so did u realized that ur talking bullshit, cuz ur sitting on a sinking ship? what did u promised ur guys? full gear? or something else?

Still -1 and -1 again for talking BS

oh btw.. i've killed u MANY times and i've beaten u already 1v1 .. so what now? a lil bit EGO hu?
Back to top Go down
Etne

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:12 pm

So if u've killed me MANY time why are u so angry? I tought that we were playing in a pvp server so we have to kill each other^^
Back to top Go down
Ouch

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:17 pm

+1 my opinion is the only one that matters btw.
Back to top Go down
Epsilon82

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:01 am

I'm not angry. I'm just confused about the fact that u'll app for a GMseat... for what? you dont even try to communicate to players and tell them our server rules or dont even try to follow the rules yourself! 8o'clock GMT+1 10 players online and u were grouped... so thats what YOU think about beeing a GM?
Why do you app for? wanna cheat urself with selfmade items? like many other GM's on different servers before? we dont need more moddet toons. in fact? your not the right person to be accepted for this ^^
thats my Mind of this :-)
Back to top Go down
Surmm

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:06 am

Hmm more ALLY??? no thx -1
Back to top Go down
Volcan

Volcan

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:39 am

Yeah this kid don't talk anyone lol

and he allys

Back to top Go down
Etne

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:56 am

I don't want to talk to ppl that insult me. Btw when i play i have 3-4 ppl at least that attack me everytime and i don't say anything i just play and have a fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Jesstylez

Jesstylez

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:59 am

lies!
u have 3-4 ppl around you, that ally with you + your duo partner...nearly noone atacks you cause they are scared of the revenge
Back to top Go down
Zuu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Zuu

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:02 am

i attack him,
Back to top Go down
Surmm

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:07 am

to be honest he never been rude Wink
Back to top Go down
ashar

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:25 am

i play with him when hes on, seems fine to me, he justs AFs me and i rape everyone, especially that borky fuck.
Back to top Go down
Volcan

Volcan

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:27 am

Rofl, I doubt you rape Borky
Back to top Go down
Zuu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Zuu

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:01 pm

LIES, lol you don't rape borky, the ammount of times ive seen you get raped by him is unreal, and yes before you start you rape my zerk, GG
Back to top Go down
Mojinbo

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:08 pm

WORD ;D
Back to top Go down
ashar

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm

borky is trash once u get past his pathing exploits (strafing) he dies faster than a caster, hence grptowin warden combo always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]   Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Etne's Application [BEING REVIEWED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next