Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

Werewolf I understand that you defend your buddy, but you can not ban sex without valid reasons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pomodorosj

Werewolf I understand that you defend your buddy, but you can not ban sex without valid reasons Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf I understand that you defend your buddy, but you can not ban sex without valid reasons   Werewolf I understand that you defend your buddy, but you can not ban sex without valid reasons EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Then sex called you telling you that I do when ally is not true and then while lodges My Arms banned without you I say nothing and especially no reason.
No, but you are a very good GM really good ... felt the lack of a GM that bans people like you no reason to defend his friends dick.
To think that Shawn is a server that in all these years has been working GM who could do his job.
You're not among them you better not do the gm is not a job that suits you
Back to top Go down
Werewolf
Admin
Admin
Werewolf

Werewolf I understand that you defend your buddy, but you can not ban sex without valid reasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf I understand that you defend your buddy, but you can not ban sex without valid reasons   Werewolf I understand that you defend your buddy, but you can not ban sex without valid reasons EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if i do my job right of course there is going to be people that don't like me. It comes with the job, but like I said earlier, I am here as a courtesy, this game is not my life. If people have the nerve to insult me, my intelligence and the staff then we are doing our job.
Back to top Go down
Ouch

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf I understand that you defend your buddy, but you can not ban sex without valid reasons   Werewolf I understand that you defend your buddy, but you can not ban sex without valid reasons EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:14 am

Can I have some more please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Werewolf I understand that you defend your buddy, but you can not ban sex without valid reasons
Page 1 of 1