Instant 50
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powered by DOL

PortalHomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

When Will the Server Be Back Up.

Go down 
+3
spyrax
Zuu
Peelz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Peelz

When Will the Server Be Back Up. Empty
PostSubject: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 am

I think the title says it all.
Back to top Go down
Zuu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Zuu

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:56 am

well i dunno, it was up like 30 min ago but only for 10 min, everything has vanished, there is a new setup zone, new armor and a duel zone if im correct. i don't know when it will be up but i hope soon, my only day free to play daoc all day!!!
Back to top Go down
Peelz

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:18 am

Same here I almost never get a nice lazy day where I can do nothing except play shards.
Back to top Go down
Zuu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Zuu

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:27 am

lol ^ ^, i just found a spare £10, 10$w/e, so i just got myself some beers ;D, good alternate to daoc
however, both will go just fine
Back to top Go down
spyrax

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:40 pm

duel zone? motherfucker...
Back to top Go down
Mojinbo

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm

shawn give us some informations
Back to top Go down
Jesstylez

Jesstylez

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:22 am

the server is down most of the time and you are patching so much instead of letting us play -.- we are fine with basic pvp we dont need all these adds Wink
Back to top Go down
Zuu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Zuu

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:02 am

well nothing was working lastnight hardly, class styles was fucked, alot of shit needed work, epic zone kept on crashing the zone aswell. And also the bp/myth in pve zone was pretty fucked, everybody could drop them but i got fuck all, lol oh and people wasnt getting any RP'S/BP'S from killing a target in PvP, alot of work needs to be done ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Jesstylez

Jesstylez

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:53 am

your right but before all the new things where implented, everything worked fine for me...well bards needed to be fixed Wink.
i dont say that its a bad idea to add new things to the server, but atm it looks like most of it isnt working and cause of that we can play less.

sry for bad english if its that bad ;D
Back to top Go down
Zuu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Zuu

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:58 am

its understandable but just have patience with the server, don't forget you clearly live in a different time zone than usa?, so shawn and the admins ( DB WORKERS what ever ) will be fighting trolls in there sleep. Also things need changing from time to time, it will be up today i would of thought so, if not its not the end of the world!
Back to top Go down
Mojinbo

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:06 am

its is the end of the world coz its sunday :/
Back to top Go down
Jesstylez

Jesstylez

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:09 am

forgot the time zone thing Wink now its 7 am for shawn...time to wake up ;D
Back to top Go down
Zuu
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Zuu

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:46 am

lol yeah right, shawn up at 7am? who are you kidding here?
Back to top Go down
Jesstylez

Jesstylez

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:36 am

hehe jus kidding
Back to top Go down
mumo

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 am

confused i want to game ^^
Back to top Go down
Shawn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:44 am

it doesnt matter if things were working fine for you guys, it was about the staff... me and roy had to work and old db which was hard to do. it was very buggy etc. We got a new DB but then we also needed a new core, I have been working for about 3 hrs straight on a core to update it. and i updated what i was doing in the information/news forum if you guys even bothered to read that
Back to top Go down
http://instant50.roflforum.net
Jesstylez

Jesstylez

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:28 am

dont get pissed, we know that you just want to enhance the server and that you do a great job.
and in some case the down time is good for me cause i can learn for school now ;D
Back to top Go down
Jesstylez

Jesstylez

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:33 pm

i've learned so much for my latin exam now Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Will the Server Be Back Up.   When Will the Server Be Back Up. Empty

Back to top Go down

When Will the Server Be Back Up.
Page 1 of 1